- Flavor Profile: Malty, rich coffee bean flavor
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Milwaukee, WI
This creamy cheddar cheese features Wisconsin’s own Lakefront Brewery Coffee Stout, a rich malty beer with a strong coffee flavor. The cheese is made by soaking squeaky white Wisconsin cheese curds in the Coffee Stout, pressing the curds into a large block of cheese, bandaging the block with a cheesecloth, and aging the block until the cheese becomes slightly sharp. Then, the cheese is cut into 8 oz blocks which have a beautifully marbled design. If you’re looking for an authentically Wisconsin cheddar cheese to
entertain with, look no further: every component of this cheese is Wisconsin-made, from the beer it was soaked in to the fresh cheese curds it started as. Lakefront Brewery has been a cornerstone of Wisconsin beer culture for over 30 years!
Enjoy with a glass of...
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, Lakefront Coffee Stout
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.