- Age: Young
- Flavor Profile: Milky, sweet and smoky
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Milwaukee, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
This creamy cheddar cheese features Wisconsin’s own 3 Sheep's Brewing Co. Cashmere Hammer, a chocolatey and lightly spiced rye stout. The cheese is made by soaking squeaky white Wisconsin cheese curds in the Rye Stout, pressing the curds into a large block of cheese, bandaging the block with a cheesecloth, and aging the block until the cheese becomes slightly sharp. Then, the cheese is cut into 8 oz blocks which have a beautifully marbled design. If you’re looking for an authentically Wisconsin cheddar cheese to entertain with, look no further: every component of this cheese is Wisconsin-made, from the beer it was soaked in to the fresh cheese curds it started as.
Located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin, 3 Sheep's Brewing Co. has been servicing Wisconsin beer drinkers since 1926.
Enjoy with a glass of...
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, Cashmere Hammer Nitro Rye Stout
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.