- Flavor Profile: Bright and buttery
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Plymouth, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
A Sartori-family original, the Bellavitano cheese is inspired by traditional, Italian farmstead cheese. Unique to Wisconsin, Bellavitano cheese features a rich and creamy texture with a great, crave-able taste reminiscent of an aged, premium Wisconsin Cheddar cheese balanced by a full-flavored Parmesan. This Wisconsin Bellavitano cheese is then soaked in Chardonnay wine to give the cheese bright and buttery notes of wine. The combination of Wisconsin Cheddar cheese and Parmesan give this Bellavitano cheese a terrific texture, somewhere between creamy and rich and crunchy and granular. This Bellavitano cheese has a slight crunchy feel from calcium crystals (Calcium Lactate), which appear naturally as a part of the aging process. The unique Bellavitano cheese is created by the master cheesemakers at Sartori in Plymouth, Wisconsin, who use time-honored techniques and the highest quality milk.
Enjoy with a glass of...
India Pale Ale, Belgian White
Crusty Bread, Dried apricots, Pistachios
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Bellavitano cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), chardonnay wine (grapes, water, yeast).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.