- Age: 12 months
- Flavor Profile: Tangy, nutty & creamy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Plymouth, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
A Sartori-family original, the Bellavitano cheese is inspired by traditional, Italian farmstead cheese. Unique to Wisconsin, Bellavitano cheese features a rich and creamy texture with a great, crave-able taste reminiscent of an aged, premium Wisconsin Cheddar cheese balanced by a full-flavored Parmesan. This Bellavitano cheese is then soaked in handcrafted Wisconsin Raspberry Tart ale to give the cheese extra tang and a delicious zing. The combination of Wisconsin Cheddar cheese and Parmesan give this Bellavitano cheese a terrific texture, somewhere between creamy and rich and crunchy and granular. This Bellavitano cheese has a slight crunchy feel from calcium crystals (Calcium Lactate), which appear naturally as a part of the aging process. The unique Bellavitano cheese is created by the master cheesemakers at Sartori in Plymouth, Wisconsin, who use time-honored techniques and the highest quality milk.
AWARDS2016 International Cheese Awards - Silver Medal
2015 US Championship Cheese Contest - Bronze Medal
2009 Wisconsin State Fair - 3rd Place
Enjoy with a glass of...
Porter, Trappist Style Beer, Fruit Beers, Stout, Barley Wine
Sherry, Light Italian Red, Riesling
Nuts, Crusty bread, Chocolate
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Bellavitano Cheese (Pasteurized cow's milk, cheese cultures, salt, enzymes), Raspberry Tart Beer (Water, Barley Malt, Raspberries, Hops, Yeast)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.