- Age: 17 Years
- Flavor Profile: Sharp and tangy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Kiel, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
This 17 Year Old Cheddar isn't just cheese - it's a work of art. It's smooth, sharp, and bursting with flavor. Spread throughout is crystallization that can only be found in a fine aged cheese. As cheddar ages, it goes from mild to sharp, developing a tangier taste as the microbes and enzymes transform texture and intensify flavor. This transformation is largely a result of the breakdown of proteins and milk fat giving aged Cheddar cheese crystals.
Looking for delicious and unique snacks to fit your keto lifestyle? Look no further! This Wisconsin cheese has 0 carbs and a high protein content which makes it perfect for your keto diet.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Crackers, Crusty bread, Fruit, Mustard
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.