- Age: 7 years
- Flavor Profile: Rich and tangy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Wisconsin
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Wisconsin is leading in Cheddar production, which makes it no surprise that this Cheddar is one of our most popular cheeses. This Wisconsin Cheddar has been aged for over 7 years, giving it a rich flavor and slightly tangy bite. As cheddar ages it loses its smooth, firm texture and becomes more granular and crumbly. This is a traditional Wisconsin golden colored cheddar. The sharp flavor makes this cheese perfect for any beer or wine tasting, gives sandwiches a delicious zing, and can even be paired perfectly with gourmet sausage.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Crackers, Crusty bread, Fruit, Mustard
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto (color)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.