- Flavor Profile: Savory and creamy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Oconto Falls, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Garlic lover's rejoice! This Wisconsin made cheddar is flavored with garlic, giving it a very distinct flavor sure to please all garlic lovers. Made by Springside Cheese of Oconto Falls, WI. Springside Cheese's first factory was founded amidst the rolling hills and valleys just north of Green Bay, near a local fresh spring in 1908, and they have been producing natural, hand-crafted cheeses ever since. Springside Cheese is one of Northeast Wisconsin's longest running factories.
Certified rBST Free.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Crackers, Crusty bread, Fruit, Mustard
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, granulated garlic, annato color, enzymes, cultures
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.