- Flavor Profile: Sweet, smoky and spicy
- Milk Type: Goat
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Malone, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Chevre is the French word for Goat’s cheese. Most commonly, chevre refers to the fresh goat cheeses, although it can be used to describe any goat’s milk cheese. Fresh chevre cheese is known for its clean, fresh, and tangy profile. This Wisconsin-made Chipotle Honey chevre cheese is a unique blend of LaClare’s original chevre blended with honey and chipotle peppers to create a delightful blend of sweet and smoky flavor with a spicy burst. Chipotle Honey Chevre has a soft, creamy and spreadable texture. Each log of this creamy Wisconsin cheese contains four ounces of fresh goat’s milk cheese. Made by LaClare Family Creamery in Malone, Wisconsin.
Enjoy with a glass of...
German-style pilsner, American-style pale ale, Belgian-style wit, Belgian-style golden strong ale, tripel and saison
Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Honey, Apples, Bagels
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Whole pasteurized goat milk, honey granules, salt, chipotle pepper powder, chipotle pepper flakes, cheese cultures, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.