- Flavor Profile: Tangy and spicy
- Milk Type: Goat
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Belmont, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Chevre is the French word for Goat’s cheese. Most commonly, chevre refers to the fresh goat cheeses, although it can be used to describe any goat’s milk cheese. Fresh chevre cheese is known for its clean, fresh, and tangy profile. This Wisconsin-made Jalapeno chevre cheese is a unique blend of Montchevre's original chevre blended with hot and spicy jalapeno peppers. Jalapeno Chevre has a soft, creamy and spreadable texture. Each log of this creamy Wisconsin cheese contains four ounces of fresh goat’s milk cheese. Made by Montchevre in Belmont, Wisconsin.Looking for delicious and unique snacks to fit your keto lifestyle? Look no further! This Wisconsin cheese has 0 carbs and a high protein content which makes it perfect for your keto diet.
Enjoy with a glass of...
German-style pilsner, American-style pale ale, Belgian-style wit, Belgian-style golden strong ale, tripel and saison
Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
Honey, Apples, Bagels
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized Goat Milk, Jalapeno Powder, Jalapeno Granules, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Microbial Rennet
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.