- Flavor Profile: Mild, slightly sweet and tangy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Brodhead, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
A fusion of two Wisconsin favorites: meet Colby Swiss! Colby Swiss is a combination of Decatur’s Stettler Swiss, a unique recipe for lace swiss cheese, with their custom-formulated Colby. This creates a cheese that is mild, creamy, slightly sweet with a tinge of tanginess. It’s semi-soft texture makes for a pleasant snack, but can also be used shredded or melted in your favorite recipe. Made right here in Wisconsin by Decatur Dairy in Brodhead, Wisconsin by Master Cheesemaker Steve Stettler. Try Colby Swiss cheese cubed on your favorite cheese board, melted in a grilled cheese or atop a burger, or shredded into macaroni and cheese for a unique flavor!
Enjoy with a glass of...
American Pale Lager, Brown Ale, Pale Ale, Pilsner, Sour Ale, Wheat Ale
Cabernet Sauvignon, Chianti, Malbec, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Champagne, Riesling
Grilled cheese, Chilli, Rye bread, Apples, Pears
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Cultured whole milk, enzymes, salt, vegetable color
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.