- Age: 9+ months
- Flavor Profile: Creamy and mildly spicy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Theresa, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Authentic "Mild" Hatch Peppers blended in creamy sharp Cheddar. Cold pack cheeses are created by blending natural cheeses without the use of heat. They were first made by a tavern in Wisconsin for snacking. Serve with your favorite crackers or toast for a great snack or appetizer!
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: May contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs and pecans. Gluten free.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese aged 9 months (made from pasteurized cultured milk, salt and enxymes), water, reduced lactose, whey, hatch chiles (hatch chiles, citric acid), cream, whey, sorbic acid (preservative), sea salt, guar gum, lactic acid.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.