- Flavor Profile: Creamy and mild
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Brodhead, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Decatur Dairy produces award-winning Wisconsin Havarti Cheeses. Steve Stettler and his talented team produce a wide range of championship cheeses, including this Wisconsin Cream Havarti Cheese. Havarti is a pale yellow cheese dotted with tiny, pin-prick holes. This Wisconsin cheese has a buttery aroma, a somewhat sweet and slightly acidic taste and is perfect for melting. Havarti will become quite soft if stored at room temperature for several days.
AWARDS2012, 2010, 2008 Cheese Days - Grand Champion
Enjoy with a glass of...
Pilsner, Saison Ale, Stout, Sour Ale
Cabernet Sauvignon, Beaujolais, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Rosé, Zinfandel, Sauvignon Blanc
Figs, Raisins, Walnuts, Hearty, Rustic bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cheese culture salt, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.