- Age: 9+ months
- Flavor Profile: Spicy and smooth
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Cold pack cheese spread is made by blending cuts of grade A Wisconsin state brand natural Cheddar cheese with cream and other dairy ingredients. The components are processed until a smooth, spread-able texture is achieved. Cold pack signifies that the product is made without the aid of heat, which helps it remain as similar as possible to natural cuts of cheese but with the advantages of being a convenient spread-able form. Lively jalapeno and bell peppers flavor delicious golden Wisconsin Cheddar cheese in this zesty cold pack cheese. The spicy flavor with a smooth, creamy texture is the perfect addition to your favorite recipe or spread atop crackers or crusty bread. Each container includes 8 ounces of Jalapeno Pepper Cheese Spread. The cold pack cheese spread does require refrigeration. Established in 1963 in Newton, Wisconsin, Pine River is family owned and operated by the Lindemanns. The Lindemanns have been making cheese dating back to the late nineteenth century. They produce award winning Wisconsin cold pack cheese foods (crock spread) and pasteurized processed Wisconsin cheese spreads.
AWARDS2020 World Championship Cheese Contest 1st Place Winner
Enjoy with a glass of...
Doppelbock, English bitter, Amber Ales, Scotch Ales
Zinfandel, Gewürztraminer, Riesling
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, almonds, and pecans. Gluten free.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese aged 9 months (made from pasteurized cultured milk, salt, and enzymes), water, reduced lactose whey, cream, whey, bell peppers, sorbic acid (a preservative), sea salt, jalapeno peppers, lactic acid, guar gum, annatto (color), cayenne pepper.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.