- Flavor Profile: Buttery and savory
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Cashton, WI
- Rennet : Vegetarian
Juusto with Nueske’s Bacon is a combination of Juusto cheese and Wisconsin-made Nueske’s apple wood-smoked bacon.
Juusto is a buttery-flavored, flat and squeaky Scandinavian-style cheese, traditionally called Juustoleipa or Ostbrod, meaning “bread cheese.” Best served warm, Juusto with Nueske’s Bacon can be quickly heated in a skillet, on the grill or in the microwave. A drizzle of maple syrup over the smoky new Juusto is the ultimate sweet-savory treat or party pairing.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Full-bodied dark beer
Jam, Maple syrup, Olives, Hazelnuts, Pecans
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, bacon (cured with water, salt, sodium erythorbate, sodium nitrite, may also contain smoke flavoring, sugar, dextrose, brown sugar, sodium phosphate chloride, flavoring), salt, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.