- Flavor Profile: Sweet and light
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Denmark, WI
Mascarpone is an Italian cream cheese and is one of the main ingredients in tiramisu. Mascarpone can also be used in place of (or with) butter or Parmesan cheese to thicken and enrich risotto, and is used in many cheesecake recipes. BelGioioso’s classic Mascarpone is naturally sweet, yet surprisingly light. It is produced from fresh cream, and its soft, creamy texture spreads with ease and blends well with other ingredients. BelGioioso was the first American company to produce this Italian specialty in the United States in 1990. To this day, they are the largest US producer of authentic Italian Mascarpone. Each container is filled with 8 ounces of creamy, delicious Mascarpone cheese.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Stout, Saison, Belgian-style Ale
Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc
Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Risotto
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk and cream, citric acid
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.