- Flavor Profile: Creamy and spicy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Monroe, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Made by Maple Leaf Cheese Cooperative in Monroe Wisconsin, this is a cheese whose spice you can taste the second it touches your tongue. With an award winning Monterey Jack cheese as it's base, this creamy yet spicy one-two combo might just show your taste buds a thing or two.
David Jacks, a Scottish immigrant and dairy-owner in Monterey, California popularized and commercialized Monterey Jack in the 1890s. What was originally known as Jacks Cheese was soon called Monterey Jack by Californians who wanted to get their hands on some of this newly popular cheese. Wisconsin leads all other states in the production of Monterey Jack.
Enjoy with a glass of...
German style doppelbocks, English bitters, American-style amber ales and Scottish ales
Chilli, Nachos, Grilled Cheese
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Cultured pasteurized milk, habanero peppers, salt, jalapeno peppers, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.