- Flavor Profile: Buttery, nutty and slightly sweet
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Plymouth, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Sartori Parmesan is an Italian style hard cheese made from cow's milk. Full flavored, buttery, nutty, and slightly sweet, this Wisconsin Cheese has full bodied flavor in addition to a pleasing grainy texture. Highly recommended grated for pasta dishes, spaghetti sauces, pasta fillings, pasta salads, pizza and last, but not least, salad.
Enjoy with a glass of...
India Pale Ale, Sweet Cider, Dark Malty Ale
Chianti, Sherry, Port, Asti Spumanti, Light Italian Red
Crusty Artisan Bread, Dried Nuts, Dried Pineapple, Chocolate, Red Grapes
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Milk, salt, rennet
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.