- Age: 60+ days
- Flavor Profile: Rich, sharp and creamy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Shullsburg, WI
- Rennet: Animal
Made by Roelli Cheese in Shullsburg, Wisconsin. This cutting edge Wisconsin Cheese combines all of the greatness of a fine English Cheddar with the bite and creaminess of a French Blue. This Wisconsin Cheese is open air aged in a cellar to enhance its rich flavor. This Wisconsin cheese strikes the perfect balance between sharpness and the creamy texture. While making a batch of orange cheddar one day in 2011, Chris Roelli tipped an extra dose of annatto coloring—plus some blue mold spores—into the vat. The experiment yielded Red Rock, a loaf-shaped blue cheddar style with an unforgettably colorful appearance.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon
Apple slices, Peach preserves, Wheat crackers
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cultures, rennet, salt, annatto
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.