- Age: 6+ months
- Flavor Profile: Sweet and earthy
- Milk Type: Sheep
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Mineral Point, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Truffle cheese is any type of cheese that has been flavored with truffles. Truffles are a culinary fungus that grow underground and are highly praised by chefs and foodies. They have an earthy, garlicky, nutty flavor and are very aromatic. Hook's Cheese Company of Mineral Point, Wisconsin has created this award winning Wisconsin sheep milk cheese with summer truffles. This Sheep's Milk Truffle Cheese has a sweet unique earthy flavor from the black truffle pieces throughout the cheese. Receive 8 ounces of this delicious Wisconsin-made truffle cheese in each package. Hook's Cheese Company originated in 1976, ran by husband and wife team Tony and Julie Hook. For more than 30 years, Hook's has made wonderful and traditional Wisconsin cheeses. They have a wide variety of cheeses, and have won many awards for their creations.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Brown Ale, Porter
Sancerre, Dry Riesling, Rhône
Crusty Bread, Olives, Cured Meats, Fresh Fruits
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Cultured pasteurized sheep milk, salt, summer truffles, and enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.