- Age: 3 years
- Flavor Profile: Nutty and tangy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Mineral Point, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Take everything you know about swiss cheese to the next level with Hook's three year aged swiss cheese. Typically, swiss cheese is only aged at maximum for four months. This Hook's Swiss cheese is aged patiently for three years, giving it a full nutty and tangy flavor that cannot be found in a mild swiss. If you are unable to visit world-famous cheesemakers Tony and Julie Hook at their cheese stand at the Madison, Wisconsin farmer's market, order the three year aged swiss from us for your next cheese tasting event. Aged swiss cheese makes an excellent addition to a rich French onion soup, in a creamy fondue, or on your favorite sandwich.
Enjoy with a glass of...
American Pale Lager, Pale Ale, Wheat Ale
Beaujolais, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc
Ham, French bread, Bacon, Raisins, Figs, Cherries, Apricots
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Cultured milk, salt, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.