- Age: 9+ months
- Flavor Profile: Mild and creamy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Theresa, WI
- Rennet: Vegetable
Brick is a Wisconsin original, first made by John Jossi around 1877. Aged Brick resembles European washed rind type cheeses. Widmer's Brick Spread is made from a blend of Aged Brick and White Cheddar. It is best served on crackers, or spread it on your favorite sandwich.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, almonds, and pecans.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese and brick cheese (pasteurized milk, salt and enzymes),water, reduced whey, cream, whey, sorbiv ascid (preservative), sea salt, lactic acid, guar gum.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.