The perfect game day snack with a kick! You can't go wrong with cheese and potatoes! This recipe combines savory and spicy by including Pine River Horseradish Cheese Spread.
- 4 oz container Pine River Horseradish Spread Cheese
- 1 dozen bite size potatoes
- 2 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 or 4 stems of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
1. Boil potatoes until semi soft or slightly undercooked. Remove from heat and let cool until you can handle them.
|2. Heat oven to 350F.|
|3. Cut off one end of each potato leaving about 2/3.|
|4. Using a small spoon or melon baller, carefully scoop out the inside of each potato and place in a small mixing bowl.|
|5. In the mixing bowl, add bacon crumbles and 1/2 container of Pine River Horseradish Cheese spread and parsley. Stir to combine|
|6. Carefully fill each hollowed out potato with cheese mixture.|
|7. Place each potato, stuffed side up, on a baking sheet and place in the oven.|
|8.Bake about 15 minutes or until the tips of the potato start to look a little golden.|
|9. Remove from heat, place on a serving tray and sprinkle with coarse ground pepper and salt to taste.|