- Age: Young
- Flavor Profile: Mild, sweet and smoky
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Mauston, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
With various cheesemaking sites located across the state of Wisconsin, Carr Valley creamery created this Wisconsin white cheddar. This cheddar his hand-rubbed with paprika and lightly apple smoked. The cheddar is young, giving it a mild flavor that acts as a pleasant base for the sweet and smoky additions. This cheese is the perfect addition to any Wisconsin charcuterie board, with a delicious taste that will keep your party guests coming back to try it again and again.
AWARDS2016 Los Angeles International Dairy Competition - 1st Place
2012 American Cheese Society Competition - 2nd Place
2007 World Cheese Competition - 2nd Place
2005 American Cheese Society Competition - 1st Place
Enjoy with a glass of...
Mustard, Dark bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized cultured cow milk, salt, enzymes, paprika
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.