- Flavor Profile: Creamy and tangy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Sturgeon Bay, WI
- Rennet: Animal
Three full pounds of Wisconsin-made medium cheddar cheese. The aging process has enhanced the flavor of this cheddar, yet it still maintains the creamy taste and springy texture that you expect from a high-quality Cheddar. According to a United States Department of Agriculture researcher, cheddar cheese is the world's most popular variety of cheese, and the most studied type of cheese in scientific publications
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, salt, annatto color, enzymes and cultures
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.