- Age: 2 years
- Flavor Profile: Smooth and sharp
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Kiel, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Wisconsin is leading in Cheddar production, which makes it no surprise that this Cheddar is one of our most popular cheeses. This Wisconsin Cheddar has been aged for over 2 years. According to a United States Department of Agriculture researcher, Cheddar cheese is the world's most popular variety of cheese, and the most studied type of cheese in scientific publications. Many find that this cheese strikes the perfect balance between sharp taste and creamy texture. As cheddar ages it loses its smooth, firm texture and becomes more granular and crumbly. This is a traditional Wisconsin golden colored cheddar. Try one out today, and see what Wisconsin Cheddar has to offer! There are several types of Cheddar cheese made in America: mild, medium, sharp and extra-sharp (depending on age), and white Cheddar.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Crackers, Crusty bread, Fruit, Mustard
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, and annatto (vegetable color)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.