- Flavor Profile: Mild and slightly salty
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Milwaukee, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
The famous Wisconsin Cheese Curd!
Cheese curds are the absolute youngest form of cheese. Cheddar cheese curds are a natural part of the cheese-making process. After the whey separation step, curds are taken out of the cheese vat before being pressed into Cheddar cheese or Colby cheese.
This iconic Wisconsin Cheese has a great mild flavor. The Wisconsin Cheese curd has a springy texture. After being heated in the microwave for about 10 seconds these Wisconsin Cheese curds will squeak.
Get five 1-pound packages of fresh Wisconsin cheese curds. Three bags of yellow Wisconsin cheddar cheese curds and two bags of white Wisconsin cheddar cheese curds will be delivered right to your door step!
Looking for delicious and unique snacks to fit your keto lifestyle? Look no further! This Wisconsin cheese has 0 carbs and a high protein content which makes it perfect for your keto diet.
Enjoy with a glass of...
American Pale Lager, Cider, Pale Ale, Pilsner, Saison Ale, Wheat Ale
Chardonnay, Prosecco, Riesling
Apples, Celery, Grapes, Pretzels
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, natamycin (natural preservation). Contains Milk, no animal rennet (vegetarian)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.