- Flavor Profile: Mild and slightly salty
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Milwaukee, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
The famous Wisconsin Cheese Curd!
Cheese curds are the absolute youngest form of cheese. Cheddar cheese curds are a natural part of the cheese-making process. After the whey seperation step, curds are taken out of the cheese vat before being pressed into Cheddar or Colby. This iconic Wisconsin Cheese has a great mild flavor and firm springy texture.
Get three 1-pound packages of fresh white wisconsin cheese curds delivered straight to your doorstep!
THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMELY PERISHABLE. IF YOU ARE SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE 2 DAY GROUND ZONE, YOU MUST SHIP AIR
Enjoy with a glass of...
American Pale Lager, Cider, Pale Ale, Pilsner, Saison Ale, Wheat Ale
Chardonnay, Prosecco, Riesling
Apples, Celery, Grapes, Pretzels
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, natamycin (natural preservation). Contains Milk, no animal rennet (vegetarian)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.