- Flavor Profile: Sweet and mildly tangy
- Milk Type: Goat
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Malone, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Chevre is the French word for Goat’s cheese. Most commonly, chevre refers to the fresh goat cheeses, although it can be used to describe any goat’s milk cheese. Fresh chevre cheese is known for its clean, fresh, and tangy profile. This Wisconsin-made Maple Bourbon chevre cheese is a unique blend of LaClare’s original chevre blended with sweet Vermont Maple Syrup and natural bourbon flavor to create a sweet, mildly tangy cheese. Maple Bourbon Chevre has a soft, creamy and spreadable texture. Each log of this creamy Wisconsin cheese contains four ounces of fresh goat’s milk cheese. Made by LaClare Family Creamery in Malone, Wisconsin.
Enjoy with a glass of...
German-style pilsner, American-style pale ale, Belgian-style wit, Belgian-style golden strong ale, tripel and saison
Honey, Apples, Bagels
Malbec, Sauvignon Blanc, Pinot Noir
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Whole pasteurized goat milk, maple powder (cane sugar, maple), salt, cheese cultures, enzymes, natural bourbon flavoring & caramel color
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.