- Flavor Profile: Rich, sweet and creamy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Waterloo, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Chocolate and cheese lovers unite! Chocolate Walnut Cheese Fudge is made from a Wisconsin cheddar cheese base. It is rich in flavor and has both a creamy and smooth texture with an added crunch from the walnuts; truly a unique Wisconsin fudge! Enjoy this delicious fudge with fresh berries, or sliced on to warm bread. Produced by Jim's Cheese in Waterloo, WI.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Whisky, Bourbon, Rum
Beaujolais, Cabernet Sauvigon, Bordeaux, Merlot, and Zinfandel
Fresh fruit, nuts
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Sugar, walnuts, pasteurized process Cheddar cheese (Cheddar cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes], cream, sodium phosphate, salt, sorbic acid added as a preservative, apo carotenal and beta carotene added as coloring), butter, margarine (palm oil, part-skim milk, salt, mono and diglycerides, soy lecithin [an emulsifier], natural butter flavor, vitamin A, palmitate, beta carotene [for color]), whey, cocoa processed with alkali, corn syrup, cornstarch, water, sorbic acid added as a preservative, modified cornstarch, natural flavors
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.