- Age: 9+ months
- Flavor Profile: Rich and piquant
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Dip your pretzels and crackers into this rich chunky blue cheese spread. This cold pack cheese is named such because it never touches heat when being made, unlike all other cheese. By using cuts of Bleu Marble Jack, the cheesemakers at Pine River are able to blend with cream and other dairy until a smooth texture is achieved. Originally being stored and served in stoneware crocks as an appetizer at supper clubs in Wisconsin, this current iteration of cold pack cheeses are a great product to use in a variety of ways. Try as a snack, an incredibly easy way to add cheese into a dish, or rolled into a ball and covered in nuts.
AWARDS2022 World Championship Cheese Contest Best-in-Class
2021 2nd Place Winner at the WI State Fair Dairy Products Contest
2017 United States Championship Cheese Contest 2nd Place
2014 World Championship Cheese Contest Best-in-Class
2014 American Cheese Society Competition 1st Place
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, almonds, and pecans.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese (pasteurized cultured milk, salt, enzymes), water reduced lactose whey, cream, Marble Jack Cheese (Pasteurized whole milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, vegetable ash, spices), whey, natural blue cheese flavor (medium chain triglycerides, natural flavors), sorbic acid (preserative), sea salt, lactic acid, guar gum, sodium phosphate, xanthan gum
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.