- Flavor Profile: Fresh, milky flavor with subtle notes of cocoa
- Milk Type: Goat
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: LaValle, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Carr Valley’s Cocoa Cardona cheese is a delicious, unique cheese. The Cocoa Cardona cheese is made from goat’s milk cheese aged for more than 8 months. The cheese is rubbed with cocoa powder, giving it a subtle cocoa flavor with a beautiful brown rind. This cheese comes in a five ounce package, and pairs wonderfully with dark chocolate or your favorite fruit jam! Produced by Carr Valley Cheese of La Valle, Wisconsin.
AWARDS2nd Place 2017 US Championship Cheese Contest
1st Place 2015 US Championship Cheese Contest
1st Place 2011 U.S. American Cheese Society Competition
1st Place 2008 World Championship Cheese Contest
1st Place 2006 American Dairy Goat Association Contest
1st Place 2005 US Championship Cheese Contest
1st Place 2004 American Cheese Society Competition
Enjoy with a glass of...
Porter or any chocolate noted beer
Port, Ice Wine, Shiraz
Raspberry Jam, Honey
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, enzymes, cultures, cocoa powder, black pepper
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.