- Flavor Profile: Sharp and creamy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
This Wisconsin Pine River cheddar spread is made with real Wisconsin aged cheddar, giving it a rich and sharp taste that will go great on crackers. The spread is made by blending aged cheddar with fresh, local cream until the spread reaches a smooth and creamy texture. This cheesy spread comes packaged in a beautiful ceramic pot, making it a nice gift or treat for your next party.
Pine River Dairy has been known across the state of Wisconsin for their cheese spreads since 1964.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, almonds, and pecans.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese aged 9 months (made from pasteurized cultured milk, salt, and enzymes), water, reduced lactose whey, cream, whey, sorbic acid (a preservative), sea salt, natural flavor, lactic acid, guar gum, annatto (color)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.