- Age: 9+ months
- Flavor Profile: Zesty and herbaceous
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Cold pack cheese spread is made by blending cuts of grade A Wisconsin state brand natural Cheddar cheese with cream and other dairy ingredients. The components are processed until a smooth, spreadable texture is achieved. Cold pack signifies that the product is made without the aid of heat, which helps it remain as similar as possible to natural cuts of cheese but with the advantages of being a convenient spreadable form. Creamy, white Wisconsin Cheddar is accented with garlic, parsley, oregano, and chives for a fresh, herby flavor. The smooth, creamy texture is the perfect addition to your favorite recipe or spread atop crackers or crusty bread. Each container includes 8 ounces of Garlic & Herb cheese spread. The cold pack cheese spread does require refrigeration. Established in 1963 in Newton, Wisconsin, Pine River is family owned and operated by the Lindemanns. The Lindemanns have been making cheese dating back to the late nineteenth century. They produce award winning Wisconsin cold pack cheese foods (crock spread) and pasteurized processed Wisconsin cheese spreads.
AWARDS2019 Gold Medal Winner in the U.S. Championship Cheese Contest
2014 World Championship Cheese Contest
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Gluten free
Milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, almonds and pecans
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese aged 9 months (made from pasteurized cultured milk, salt, and enzymes), water, reduced lactose whey, cream, whey, sorbic acid (a preservative), sea salt, lactic acid, garlic, guar gum, parsley, chives, oregano
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.