- Age: 9+ months
- Flavor Profile: Spicy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Cold pack cheese spread is made by blending cuts of grade A Wisconsin state brand natural Cheddar cheese with cream and other dairy ingredients. The components are processed until a smooth, spreadable texture is achieved. Cold pack signifies that the product is made without the aid of heat, which helps it remain as similar as possible to natural cuts of cheese but with the advantages of being a convenient spreadable form. Spicy ghost peppers flavor delicious golden Wisconsin Cheddar cheese in this spicy cold pack cheese. The explosive flavor with a smooth, creamy texture is the perfect addition to your favorite recipe or spread atop crackers or crusty bread. Each container includes 8 ounces of Ghost Pepper Cheese Spread. The cold pack cheese spread does require refrigeration. Established in 1963 in Newton, Wisconsin, Pine River is family owned and operated by the Lindemanns. The Lindemanns have been making cheese dating back to the late nineteenth century. They produce award winning Wisconsin cold pack cheese foods (crock spread) and pasteurized processed Wisconsin cheese spreads.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: May contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs and pecans. Gluten free.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese aged 9 months (made from pasteurized cultured milk, salt, and enzymes), water, reduced lactose whey, cream, whey, ghost pepper powder, sorbic acid (preservative), sea salt, cayenne pepper, concentrated pepper extract, lactic acid, jalapeno peppers, bell peppers, guar gum, annatto color.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.