- Age: Young
- Flavor Profile: Spicy and creamy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Columbus, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
El Sancho Diablo cheese, made by Cesar's Creamery in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin, is a young and mild yellow cheddar that is made with both scorpion and ghost peppers, two of the hottest peppers known to man. This Wisconsin cheddar, known for not shying away from the heat, is great for Wisconsin cheese lovers that are looking to spice up their flavor palette. Try this double pepper cheddar cheese in a spicy queso dip or on a juicy burger from the grill. Wisconsinites agree that this cheese is a must-have for the summer grilling season. SHU = Scoville Heat Unit (A measure of Spiciness) Pepper Scoville Scale displayed as Peak SHU Values. SHU is a way of quantifying how spicy a pepper is by measuring the concentration of capsaicinoids. Capsaicin is the chemical responsible for the spicy sensation within a pepper.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Cider, Saison Ale, IPA
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, salt, scorpion peppers, microbial coagulant, cheese cultures, beta-carotene
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.