- Age: 1-2 months
- Flavor Profile: Sweet and rich
- Milk Type: Cow, Goat
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Scandinavia
- Rennet: Vegetarian
A Norwegian breakfast cheese, Gjetost packs a unique sweetness. Gjetost, also known as Brunost, is sweet like caramel and has a dense and rich texture. This fudge-like cheese is formed into rind-less cylinders and is best when sliced wafer thin and enjoyed on toast or fruit. Made from a blend of pasteurized goat and cow milk that’s aged 1-2 months. The caramelized goat whey gives this cheese a sweet and savory taste that's truly one of a kind.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Toasted bread, Pastries, Berries
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Whey, cow's milk, goat's milk, and cream
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.