- Flavor Profile: Buttery and mild
- Milk Type: Goat
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: LaValle, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Inspired by the Finnish cheese Juustoleipa, or cheese bread. This 'squeaky' cheese has a very buttery flavor, and the heat from baking caramelizes the sugars on the outside of the cheese to form a tasty crust similar to brown bread. Carr Valley’s signature bread cheese recipe, made with fresh goat milk. Cube up and warm for a delicious appetizer or snack. Try with fig jam, olives, salami, grilled vegetables, or fresh fruits. Produced by Carr Valley Cheese in La Valle, WI.
Enjoy with a glass of...
German-style pilsner, American-style pale ale, Belgian-style wit, Belgian-style golden strong ale, tripel and saison
Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris
Honey, Apples, Bagels, Jam, Maple syrup, Olives, Hazelnuts, Pecans
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized goat milk, salt, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.