- Flavor Profile: Creamy, sweet, and savory
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Thorp, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Hollands Family Cheeses award winning Marieke Gouda is now available with bacon. Hollands Family Cheese follows an authentic old world gouda recipe, importing its equipment and cultures from cheesemaker Marieke Pentermans native Holland to the farmstead operation in Thorp, Wisconsin. This new variety incorporates a local Wisconsin made product, Nolecheks bacon, also produced in Thorp. The result is a creamy, slightly sweet raw milk gouda cheese studded with real smoky bacon.
2017 - US Cheese Championship (3rd place in Gouda Flavored Class). Shelf life is three months with proper care.
Enjoy with a glass of...
American Pale Ale, Belgian Ale, Bock, Brown Ale, Cider, Pale Ale, Porter, Saison Ale, Stout
Scotch, Old Fashioned, Rum, Brandy
Beaujolais, Malbec, Champagne, Chardonnay, Pinot Gris, Riesling, Sauvignon Blanc
Fruit, Bread, Crackers, Mustard
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Raw cow's milk, cultures, enzymes, salt, Nolechek's bacon pieces
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.