- Flavor Profile: Creamy and mild
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Warren, MI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Add cheddar cheese to sausage and more without melting. Hi Temp does not melt like normal cheese during cooking and smoking and adds a cheesy and creamy taste to any sausage. Use 1 lb of cheese for every 10 lb of meat. Hi Temp Cheese has a 400 degree F melting point. Minimum shelf life when refrigerated - 60 days. Maximum shelf life when frozen - 12-18 months. (NOTE: If you freeze the cheese do not thaw and then re-freeze again.)
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk
- Ingredients: Pasteurized processed cheddar cheese (cheddar cheese [cultured milk, salt, enzymes], water, cream, sodium phosphate, salt, annatto color, sorbic acid), powdered cellulose (to prevent caking).
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.