- Flavor Profile: Smooth and buttery
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Cashton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Juustoleipa (hoo-stah-lee-pah) means 'Bread Cheese'. It is a buttery flavored baked cheese that has been produced in Finland and Sweden for over 200 years originally from reindeer milk!. The baking process forms a tasty crust similar to bread. To warm, place in microwave for 10-20 seconds.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Full-bodied dark beer
Jam, Maple syrup, Olives, Hazelnuts, Pecans
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.