- Flavor Profile: Fruity and tangy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Cold pack cheese spread is made by blending cuts of grade A Wisconsin state brand natural Cheddar cheese with cream and other dairy ingredients. The components are processed until a smooth, spreadable texture is achieved. Cold pack signifies that the product is made without the aid of heat, which helps it remain as similar as possible to natural cuts of cheese but with the advantages of being a convenient spreadable form. Fruity port wine flavors delicious golden Wisconsin Cheddar cheese in this delicious cold pack cheese. The smooth, creamy texture is the perfect addition to your favorite recipe or spread atop crackers or crusty bread. Each container includes 8 ounces of Port Wine cheese spread. The cold pack cheese spread does require refrigeration. Pine River's Port Wine Cold Pack won the World Dairy Expo Blue Ribbon in 2015. Established in 1963 in Newton, Wisconsin, Pine River is family owned and operated by the Lindemanns. The Lindemanns have been making cheese dating back to the late nineteenth century. They produce award winning Wisconsin cold pack cheese foods (crock spread) and pasteurized processed Wisconsin cheese spreads.
AWARDS2015 - World Dairy Expo Blue Ribbon
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Contains milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, almonds, and pecans
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese (made from pasteurized cultured milk, salt, and enzymes), water, reduced lactose whey, cream, port wine, corn starch, disodium phosphate, sea salt, sorbic acid (a preservative), lactic acid, guar gum, annatto (color), red #40
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.