- Flavor Profile: Smoky and savory
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Established in 1963 in Newton, Wisconsin, Pine River is family owned and operated by the Lindemanns. The Lindemanns have been making cheese dating back to the late nineteenth century. They produce award winning Wisconsin cold pack cheese foods (crock spread) and pasteurized processed Wisconsin cheese spreads. This golden Cheddar cheese is made with real Wisconsin Aged Cheddar and complemented by hickory smoked bacon flavor
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, almonds, and pecans.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese aged 9 months (made from pasteurized cultured milk, salt, and enzymes), water, reduced lactose whey, cream, whey, imitation bacon bits (textured soy flour, partially hydrogenated soybean oil, salt, natural and artificial flavor, dextrosed red #3, red #40), sorbic acid (a preservative), sea salt, lactic acid, guar gum, annatto color, smoke flavor
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.