- Flavor Profile: Rich and salty
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Leicestershire
Stilton, an English blue cheese, is best known for it's strong smell and taste. To be labeled Stilton, the blue cheese may only be produced in three counties: Derbyshire, Leiectershire, and Nottinghamshire, and is made according to a strict code. It comes in a traditional cylindrical shape, and has its own crust that forms throughout the aging process. Stilton cheese contains delicate blue veins that radiate from the center of the cheese. It has a creamy, crumbly, and smooth texture.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Belgian Ale, IPA, Porter, Stout
Cabernet Sauvignon, Madeira, Malbec, Pinot Noir, Port, Syrah, Zinfandel, Riesling
Almonds, Walnuts, Hazelnuts, Dried fruits, rackers, Fresh baguette, Honey
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized cow's milk, salt, rennet, Penicillium Roqueforti, dairy cultures
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.