- Flavor Profile: Mild, creamy, salty
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Weyauwega, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Wisconsin Mozzarella String Cheese Sticks are a low moisture, part skim mozzarella cheese snack. String cheese is a popular snack cheese, a favorite with children because it is fun to pull apart the strings that make up the rod shapes so they can be eaten individually. During the process of making the cheese, the proteins are aligned in the cheese, which makes the fun, stringy particles that pull apart when peeling the role. Although many different cheeses can be made into string cheese, the most popular one is Mozzarella cheese. This Wisconsin Mozzarella string cheese is mild and salty. The string cheese texture is semi-soft and stringy when pulled apart. Receive one full pound of Wisconsin Mozzarella string cheese per package. Our String Cheese Sticks are made by Weyauwega Star Dairy of Weyauwega, Wisconsin. Weyauwega Star Dairy has been owned and operated by the Knaus Family since 1975. The Knaus Family are artisan cheese makers who specialize in handcrafted Italian cheese, and have been making cheese for four generations. They use cheese from dairy farmers within a 50 mile radius, many of whom they have been doing business with for over 40 years.
mozarella mozz mozerella moz
Enjoy with a glass of...
- Beer Saison, Belgian Trappist
- Liquor Bloody Mary
- Wine Sauvignon Blanc, Vermentino, Chenin Blanc Dry, Pinot Grigio
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Part-skim pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, and enzymes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.