- Flavor Profile: Sweet with notes of caramel, coconut and nutmeg
- Milk Type: Goat
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: LaValle, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Carr Valley’s Sweet Vanilla Cardona cheese is a delicious, unique cheese. The Sweet Vanilla Cardona cheese is made from goat’s milk, with hints of caramel, coconut, and nutmeg. The cheese has a mix of vanilla sugar on the rind, and vanilla bean throughout the cheese, giving it its decadent, sweet vanilla flavor. This cheese comes in a five ounce package, and pairs wonderfully with dark chocolate or your favorite fruit jam! Produced by Carr Valley Cheese of La Valle, Wisconsin.
AWARDSSilver 2019 International Cheese Awards
3rd Place 2012 World Cheese Awards
1st Place 2011 U.S. Championship Cheese Contest
3rd Place 2011 American Cheese Society Competition
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized cultured goat milk, salt, enzymes, cultures, vanilla sugar, vanilla bean
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.