- Flavor Profile: Clean, mild and sweet
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: United Kingdom
- Rennet: Vegetable
Creamy Wensleydale is one of England’s oldest cheeses and was originally produced in the north of England. The cheese was first made there during the Norman invasion, when French monks from the Roquefort region were brought over to practice their cheese-making skills. The Wensleydale pastures give the cheese the unique, refreshing flavor for which it is renowned. The cheese is a fresh, young cheese taken at only three weeks old. It has a clean, mild, slightly sweet flavor and creamy texture. This cheese has a natural acidity that pairs wonderfully with fruit. Cranberries perfectly compliment this famous English cheese to create the perfect dessert cheese.
Enjoy with a glass of...
- Wine Pinot Noir, Sauvignon Blanc, off-dry Riesling
Fruit, Dark bread, Seeded Crackers, Chocolate
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Yorkshire Wensleydale Cheese (Milk), Sweetened Dried Cranberries 13% (Sugar, Cranberries, Sunflower Oil), Preservative; Potassium Sorbate.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.