- Age: Young
- Flavor Profile: Rich, malty, and smooth
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Milwaukee, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
This creamy cheddar cheese features Wisconsin’s own MKE Brewery Milk Stout, a rich and milky stout with a cozy flavor. The cheese is made by soaking squeaky white Wisconsin cheese curds in the Milk Stout, pressing the curds into a large block of cheese, bandaging the block with a cheesecloth, and aging the block until the cheese becomes slightly sharp. Then, the cheese is cut into 8 oz blocks which have a beautifully marbled design. If you’re looking for an authentically Wisconsin cheddar cheese to entertain with, look no further: every component of this cheese is Wisconsin-made, from the beer it was soaked in to the fresh cheese curds it started as.
MKE Brewery has been brewing unique beers with local ingredients since the late 90s, bringing Wisconsinites together over beer for over 20 years.
Enjoy with a glass of...
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes, Polish Moon Milk Stout
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.