- Age: Young
- Flavor Profile: Spicy and creamy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Columbus, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Angel de la Muerte is the spiciest cheese we carry! Carolina Reaper peppers, with over 1.6 million Scoville Heat Units, are the spiciest peppers in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records' 2013 assessment. Angel de la Muerte will take your taste buds on a ride and punch you in the face with brilliant flavor. Eat this cheese with a refreshing soda handy to help tame the beast in your mouth! SHU = Scoville Heat Unit (A measure of Spiciness) Pepper Scoville Scale displayed as Peak SHU Values. SHU is a way of quantifying how spicy a pepper is by measuring the concentration of capsaicinoids. Capsaicin is the chemical responsible for the spicy sensation within a pepper.
Enjoy with a glass of...
German style doppelbocks, English bitters, American-style amber ales and Scottish ales
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cultures, salt, less than 1% of enzymes, annatto (color), Carolina reaper pepper flakes
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.