- Age: 17 Years
- Flavor Profile: Sharp and tangy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Kiel, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
This 17 Year Old Cheddar isn't just cheese - it's a work of art. It's smooth, sharp, and bursting with flavor. Spread throughout is crystallization that can only be found in a fine aged cheese. As cheddar ages, it goes from mild to sharp, developing a tangier taste as the microbes and enzymes transform texture and intensify flavor. This transformation is largely a result of the breakdown of proteins and milk fat giving aged Cheddar cheese crystals.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Crackers, Crusty bread, Fruit, Mustard
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Ingredients: Pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, enzymes, annatto (color)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.