- Age: 9+ months
- Flavor Profile: Sharp and tangy
- Milk Type: Cow
- Pasteurization: Pasteurized
- Region: Newton, WI
- Rennet: Vegetarian
Established in 1963 in Newton, Wisconsin, Pine River is family owned and operated by the Lindemanns. Enjoy this Pine River Sharp Cheddar spread, made with real Wisconsin Aged Cheddar. The Lindemanns have been making cheese dating back to the late nineteenth century. They produce award winning Wisconsin cold pack cheese foods (crock spread) and pasteurized processed Wisconsin cheese spreads.
Enjoy with a glass of...
Amber Ale, Belgian Ale, Cider, IPA, Saison Ale, Scotch Ale
Port, Cabernet Sauvignon, Chardonnay
Crackers, Pretzels, or Crusty bread
INGREDIENTS & ALLERGENS:
- Allergens: Milk, may contain traces of soy, wheat, eggs, almonds, and pecans.
- Ingredients: Sharp cheddar cheese aged 9 months (made from pasteurized cultured milk, salt, and enzymes), water, reduced lactose whey, cream, whey, sorbic acid (a preservative), sea salt, natural flavor, lactic acid, guar gum, annatto (color)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.